This is the first part of a 2 part series called Mindful Miracles. Mindful Miracles will discuss the components on how to create “miracles” in your life. The fact of the matter is that “miracles” aren’t a coincidence. They happen because of the mindful exercises that we implement on a daily basis. There isn’t an end road to mindful miracles it’s a daily practice. It is something that we all will continue to do as long as we are on this planet. The first part of this series is a plan to practice which we will discuss below…………
As with anything particularly mindfulness and self-awareness, it’s important to have a plan. If we don’t have a plan then how can we hold ourselves accountable for a practice we want to implement. In order to have a plan, we must be organized internally and externally. Both are very important but I want to emphasize internally because everything that manifests physically starting internally. We must examine our current mindset and paradigms that we cling to and see if it serves us in the way we want it to. If you don’t know what paradigms are they are thought patterns of events and situations we cling to that turn into belief systems. Everyone has one and whether it’s good or bad is contingent upon your outcome and how aligned they are with your values.
Plan To Practice
- Examine Your Current Mindset And Thought Patterns: This so so important.You must examine your internal world to figure out where things aren’t working out. It may be tempting to jump start to the plan but if you still hold on old mindset patterns it may hinder you from implementing your practice.
- Figure Out Your Values: This is probably the easiest step out of all. In order to have a fulfilling practice, you must have activities that are connected to your values.
- Create a Practice: Once you have your values and mindset in check it’s time to create a practice. Your practice can be anything that is connected to you values and things you know you can do on a daily basis! This is the time to be creative and have fun creating the list of practices.
- Examine Your Current Environment: Examining your environment is looking at the current people and things in your life that serve you. If you had a people in your life who aren’t supportive of your practice do you think you will still be committed to your practice? If not then this will be a good time to have an open and honest conversation with them. This goes for material things in your life if it won’t serve in your practice then you can consider donating it or throwing it away.
- Hold Yourself Accountable: As you starting implementing your practice it’s important to make sure your “to dos” are done and that you are on track. If you go a little off track don’t beat yourself up, acknowledge it, and get back on track. Remember that this is a practice and consistency is valued over perfection.
As read the steps for Plan to Practice did you notice anything? All the steps started from your inner world to your outer world. Why is that important? As mentioned in the introduction everything that manifests starts in your inner world (thoughts and emotions) as we continue to re-tell the story it develops into a paradigm which then manifests in the physical plane. Our minds are very powerful tools and having the self-awareness will allow miracles to come in our life.
Lots of love,
Jasmine and Phrieda