As Halloween draws near we wanted to let you in on facts that we thought will be more chilling than any costume you see tomorrow! Here are the 5 chilling facts about conscious living…
- According to Parade in 2013 38.5 percent of the 2,000 American workers surveyed said they were personally fulfilled by the work.
- According to Parade employees felt less committed and proud of their work in 2013 than they did in 2012.
- According to the Huffington Post in 2013 1 in 3 people considered themselves to be really happy.
- According to Buffer Social 4 out of 10 Americans “either do not think their lives have a clear sense of purpose.
- According to The Atlantic, nearly a quarter of Americans feel neutral or do not have a strong sense of what makes their lives meaningful.
Every aspect of your life (job, personal, etc) all contribute to conscious living and if your perspective about these aspects is not coming from a place of growth or intention then nothing in your life will change. We only have so much time on this physical plane why not make it intentional?
Lots of love,
Jasmine and Phrieda