Having gratitude is important in our life so we wanted to highlight 5 different creative gratitude practices that you can implement rather doing the traditional pencil and paper method. While we love having a gratitude journal it’s nice to switch it up every now and then. Here the 5 different practices below.
- Gratitude Walks: This can be done by yourself or with a pet/ friend. Walking outside allows you to get in touch with your environment and make you aware of the little things you would otherwise overlook.
- Changing Your Perspective on a Situation: This is the most challenging out all of these. Transforming your perspective allows you to be aware of both sides of a situation and fuel you on your journey.
- Breathing Techniques: Breathing techniques can be done anywhere and allow you to interact with your body and be present.
- Compliment Someone: When complimenting someone whether it be big or small it always shows you are appreciative and aware.
- Post Gratitude on Social Media: If you love social media (we obviously do) posting what you are grateful is a great way to share with and inspire others to adopt a gratitude practice.
Gratitude isn’t about appreciating the good things but every aspect of your life. It’s about being aware of everything that is apart of you. It’s about being able to say “thank you” whether it’s calm or chaotic.
Lots of love,
Jasmine and Phrieda