What is soul care? Soul care is things you do that help with your soul and well-being. Whether it is exercise or catching up to favorite show in your spare time you should have something you like to do that rejuvenates and clears your mind. The five things we like to do are:
- Reiki self-treatments: We always feel calmer and focused after we do a session of these.
- Read a book: We typically read at least one book a month. Sitting in a quiet place and reading is always something we look forward to every day.
- Drink Kombucha: These past few months we have been obsessed with Kombucha and drink one bottle at least once a week. We love the brands GTS and Humm Kombucha! We always feel good after drinking a bottle.
- Fask masks: We started doing face masks these past few months once a week (usually on Friday). We love the Shea Moisture Clarifying Mud Mask! Our face always feels clean after doing one and is a great way to end the week.
- Watch documentaries and tv shows: Lately, we have not been watching as much TV shows but we have watching many documentaries. We usually watch something on Netflix or Gaia. One of our favorite documentaries on Netflix is What The Health!
Let us know in the comments what soul care activities you like to do!
Lots of love,
Jasmine and Phrieda